Passion. Trust. Expertise... Results.
Land development can present some unique challenges that require a specific level of experience to navigate successfully. Bringing your project from concept to reality is not a quick and easy process.
In order to be sure of all of your rights and the proper procedures that must be adhered to, you will need a qualified lawyer to see you through.
McQuarrie has considerable experience when it comes to helping developers, builders, and other real estate and land use professionals with all their legal needs. We know that your project requires careful planning and a firm grasp of your ultimate goals, and we are dedicated to seeing you through to your successful completion.
With practical advice to guide you, our lawyers will be with you through the entire process, from the acquisition of the land and the planning stages, through the servicing, construction, and sale or lease, plus everything in between. Our attention to detail means that nothing will be overlooked.
Why is this so important? Because complicated issues could arise that, if not handled properly, could derail your entire project, or lead to significant additional costs that could have been avoided. Obtaining the necessary approvals, permits, and licenses requires experience and creativity. McQuarrie has both.
Our experienced team of professionals will provide you with legal services such as:
- The purchase and sale of land, whether farmland, suburban, or downtown land assemblies
- Site plan approvals
- Negotiating and finalizing development, subdivision, and all other agreements with the appropriate authorities, as well as other developers related to financing
- Infrastructure cost-sharing agreements
- Minor variances and consents
- Representing you before development and subdivision appeal boards, as well as tribunals or other planning boards
- Preparation of easements, restrictive covenants, rights of way, building schemes, and joint use agreements
- Negotiating construction agreements that cover buildings, servicing, and improvements
- Structuring and negotiating real estate syndications and joint venture agreements
- Negotiating and completing documentation for interim and long-term project financing
- Setting up and running homeowner and resident associations
- Negotiating and finalizing ground leases and tenancy agreements
- Sale and lease-back arrangements
Our team advocates for a wide range of clients. Whether you are a construction firm, commercial property developer, private institution, interest group, or individual, you can put your trust in our team. We will liaise with all parties involved in your project, from municipalities and planners to surveyors and engineers.
McQuarrie works hard to earn and maintain the trust of our clients. We apply deep knowledge and experience, common sense, and creativity to resolve all your legal issues so that you can focus on what you do best. Contact us today to learn more.