Passion. Trust. Expertise... Results
We approach your business like it’s our business. The relationships we have with our clients are established on trust and transparency and powered by results.
We have enjoyed long-standing relationships with many of our clients who remain with us for the duration of their business ventures.
For over 50 years, we have helped thousands of entrepreneurs and business owners across a number of industries including:
At every stage of the life cycle of a business, business law needs can be diverse and complex. That’s where you need expertise you can count on.
Whether you are an entrepreneur buying a business, a start-up looking to secure financing, a well-established business wanting to restructure or a business owner looking to expand or sell, our Business Law team can assist you in any the following areas:
- Commercial Borrowing and Lending
- Corporate Reorganization
- Family Business and Succession Planning
- Incorporation, Annual Reporting and Corporate Records
- Bankruptcy and Insolvency
- Non-competition and Non-disclosure Agreements
- Purchase and Sale of a Business
We routinely assist clients with transactions such as:
- Assistance every step of the way when purchasing or selling a business, from simplex transactions to more complex mergers and acquisitions,
- Contract review and negotiations,
- Due diligence on loan terms and repayment conditions when obtaining financing from financial institutions and alternative lenders.
- Formation of partnerships and joint ventures,
- Preparing shareholder agreements,
- Reorganizations and governance structures,
- Tax planning and many other forms of business and corporate matters.
With McQuarrie’s Business Law team as part of your trusted advisory team, you benefit from the resources of a comprehensive, multi-service firm, including in-house Tax Lawyers and experts in Real Estate Law and Corporate & Commercial Litigation.
As your trusted legal business advisors, we will work alongside other key members of your advisory team including accountants, brokers and bankers, to deliver 360-degree solutions to your business and corporate matters and legal transactions.
As long-standing members of the local business community, our business and corporate lawyers have strong professional relationships with top-rated accountants, advisors and financial institutions. If needed, we facilitate connections and utilize these networks to add value to the services we provide to our clients.
For more information on the Corporate and Business Law services we provide for entrepreneurs and business owners in Vancouver, Surrey, Langley, Abbotsford and the surrounding communities, or to book an initial consultation with one of our Business Law lawyers, please call (604) 581-7001 or complete the initial consultation request form.