Memberships & Professional Affiliations
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia
Mr. Mulholland has practiced law in British Columbia since 1997 and has extensive experience in both commercial litigation and personal injury law and has argued appeals for both appellants and respondents.
His appellate experience includes shareholder disputes, real estate and collections matters and personal injury. As an experienced courtroom lawyer, Mr. Mulholland understands the strategic realities which are an inescapable part of decision-making in the appeal context. As such, he continually focuses on the overall best interests of the client throughout the appeal process. His strong winning record in the courtroom attests to the success of his approach.
Mr. Mulholland’s principal focus is to achieve results efficiently and effectively without losing sight of the “bigger picture”.
Appeals Reported Decisions
- Jackson v. Info-Chip Communications Ltd. (chambers), 2018 BCSC 207
- Wanson (Bristol) Development Ltd. v. Sahba (costs), 2017 BCSC 2140
- Wanson (Bristol) Development Ltd. v. Sahba, 2016 BCSC 2387
- Kyrylov v. Maroke, 2016 BCSC 2076
- 0942112 B.C. Ltd. v. Canada Mofareh Trading Ltd., 2015 BCSC 548
- Song Woon Enterprises Ltd. v. 762138 B.C. Ltd., 2014 BCSC 967
- Randhawa v. Chiang, 2014 BCSC 631
- Harim Co. Ltd. v. Nam, 2013 BCSC 666
- Rana v. Nagra, 2010 BCSC 535
- Penland v. Lofting, 2008 BCSC 507
- Creative Door Services Ltd. v. 3609987 Canada Inc., 2006 BCSC 1676
- Kim v. Kwak, 2006 BCSC 641
Hobbies / Interests
- Back-country and Northern Travel
- Landscape and Wildlife Photography
- History of BC
- Craft Beer