If you have been involved in a car accident, having legal representation early on will be critical to the outcome of your accident claim.
Our Personal Injury lawyers at McQuarrie have experience in getting insurance compensation for victims of major car accidents and managing lawsuits for car accident victims where pain and suffering is a factor.
It can be complicated to navigate personal injury cases and determine the appropriate motor vehicle accident compensation payouts based on who was at fault and why. However, our lawyers work hard to help accident victims get a fair settlement from ICBC. Our team has decades of experience and we can help you win your claim.
We are available to help and answer any questions. From a hospital visit right after the accident to phone calls throughout the process, we’ll handle every aspect of your personal injury and motor vehicle case. Book your consultation now.
Car Accident Injury Claims
Our firm handles a broad range of cases for insurance claims and lawsuits, and we can help you make any type of car accident injury claim. Though our experienced personal injury lawyers can help you after any type of accident, the cases we handle typically involve one or more of the following:
- Vehicle on vehicle collisions
- Repair claims for vehicles damaged in accidents
- Claims for damaged personal property affected by the accident
- Personal injury claims as a result of a car accidents with pain and suffering
- Wrongful death lawsuits if a loved one dies as a result of a fatal car accident
- Determining the amount of insurance compensation for car accidents
If any of these situations apply to you, we can help.
Understand Your Rights As A Car Accident Vicitim
No matter what legal concerns you have about your accident, our highly experienced Personal Injury lawyers can handle your case down to the smallest detail. Our legal team assists and advises clients on all aspects of their case including:
- Completing and filing the required paperwork
- Preparing and submitting your insurance claim to ICBC
- Advocating for you during your claim with your insurance company
- Informing you of your legal options
- Negotiating and/or mediating on your behalf
- Acting as your representation in court
The key to our success is our team’s ability to remain pragmatic in our advice but also very empathetic to the injuries and trauma our clients have experienced as a result of the vehicle accident. From settling insurance claims while working directly with the Insurance Corporation of British Columbia, to negotiating a settlement out of court with other involved parties, to providing counsel through a civil trial, we are ready to assist.