Sarah joined McQuarrie in 2019 as an Associate in McQuarrie’s Estate and Trust Litigation group. Sarah’s practice includes a full range of estate litigation services – assisting clients with disputes related to wills, estates, joint ownership of property, trust claims, and committeeships.
Prior to joining McQuarrie, Sarah practiced law in a boutique litigation firm in Cloverdale. Sarah was admitted to the bar in the Commonwealth of Kentucky, where she was born and raised, in 2009. She was admitted to the bar in British Columbia, after articling with RDM Lawyers LLP, in 2014. Sarah’s academic background includes a Bachelor of Arts in English and Secondary Education from Bellarmine University, as well as a Juris Doctorate from the University of Louisville.
Sarah lives in Cloverdale where she enjoys spending time at play with her husband and three children.
- Called to the British Columbia Bar in 2014
- Called to the Commonwealth of Kentucky Bar in 2009
- Juris Doctorate, Louis D. Brandeis School of Law, University of Louisville, 2009
- Bachelor of Arts, Magna cum Laude, English and Secondary Education, Bellarmine University, 2006
- Trial Lawyers Association of British Columbia
- Surrey Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association