Mike’s practice focuses on real estate developments and subdivisions and all related work, exclusive of litigation.
For 41 years Mike has been privileged to serve a wide variety of business clients in the Lower Mainland, many of them pursuing large, successful ventures.
Many of these clients have been with him for decades and have become personal friends.
Called to the British Columbia bar in 1976.
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Toronto, 1975
- Real estate acquisitions, developments and subdivisions
- Mortgages and personal property security
- Incorporation and corporate reorganizations
- Commercial agreements
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia
- HST for Lawyers (Canadian Bar Association)
- Options Community Services Society, director since 1989, chair of the board for 14 years
- Member, Surrey Library Board of Trustees
- Member, TASC Syrian Refugee Sponsorship Group