Adam Van Noort
Adam practices in the Corporate and Estate Planning and Wealth Preservation departments at McQuarrie. Adam first joined McQuarrie as a summer student in 2017 and continues to build a practice focused on providing efficient and effective advice that adds value to each of his clients.
Adam brings the experience of having grown up as a part of the 4th generation of his family’s Fraser Valley based business to his practice and uses this, along with his other professional experience, to deliver practical solutions and thorough plans for businesses, societies, non-profits, and individuals.
In his practice, Adam tailors succession plans for businesses and individuals which include preparing wills or trusts, corporate reorganizations, and incapacity planning. He also advises clients at critical points in the life of their businesses including their formation, expansion, operation, sale, and wind up or dissolution.
Outside of work, Adam can be found in his garden, on his bike, or spending time with his wife and toddler.
- 2020 – Called to the British Columbia Bar
- 2019 – J.D. Peter A. Allard School of Law at the University of British Columbia
- 2015 – B.A. Seminary of Christ the King
- Law Society of British Columbia
- Canadian Bar Association
- Board Member – Langley-Aldergrove Conservative Electoral District Association
- Estate Planning
- POAs and Committeeship applications
- Estate Admin
- Advise on application of wills variation act and planning tools for same
- Assist resolution of joint ownership disputes
- Assist client with dispute with commercial strata council
- Draft shareholders agreements
- Advise clients on various corporate structures possible for their business
- Draft/advise clients re various agreements including leases
- Advise employers in disputes with employees and terminated employees.