Wealth Preservation & Estate Planning Associate 7+ Years
The Wealth Preservation and estate planning department is looking for a motivated senior Associate to join their growing department. We are essentially located to target what we expect to be a growing area.
Our Partners and senior Associates take an active role in mentoring and training lawyers. You will have the opportunity to manage your own files and be provided with the resources to develop your own practice.
- You have 7+ years of wealth preservation and planning experience
- You have a full or partial portable book of business
- You consider yourself having an entrepreneurial focus
- You enjoy working in a collaborative and supportive environment
- You have strong client service skills
- You have excellent communication skills, and the ability to handle volume while focusing on attention to detail
- You are a team player who can take the initiative and work independently when needed
What we offer and why it is great to work on our team:
- Competitive compensation
- A comprehensive benefit package
- Flexible and individualized work arrangements that align with the team
- Amazing opportunities for personal development and growth
- Cell phone allowance
- On-site fitness center
- A collegial, engaging, and supportive culture
- Weekly social events
- Various discounts offered in Central City mall, right below our office.
If If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply to the form below or send your resume with “Wealth Preservation & Estates Associate” in the subject line, along with a cover letter to Nicole Williams, Human Resources Manager at [email protected]
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.