Administrative Support Staff Positions
Unfortunately, we do not have any opportunities available at this time. We gladly accept resumes to be considered for future openings. Please submit resumes by email to Nicole Dunn, HR Manager at email@example.com.
Associate Lawyer Positions
Although we do not have any specific associate lawyer positions available at this time, we will review unsolicited applications. If you are interested moving your practice to McQuarrie, please email Nicole Dunn, HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Legal Support Staff Positions
We currently have a Junior Legal Administrative Assistant opportunities available in our Family Law department.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Complete file openings and closings
- Schedule appointments
- Arrange couriers
- Handle incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail
- Prepare and draft basic correspondence
- Assemble various documents
- Photocopying, filing, scanning
- Other administrative duties as requested by the lawyer(s) and/or team
The successful candidate will have:
- Completed Legal Administrative Assistant program
- Excellent computer skills (MS Word & Outlook essential)
- The ability to learn quickly
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- The ability to exercise good judgment
- A positive and proactive approach to daily tasks
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work well in a team and independently
This position will work very closely with an intermediate to senior level Legal Administrative Assistant for a group of lawyers.
Compensation: commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Your application: To apply, submit a cover letter and resume by email to: Kathleen Brett, Human Resources Generalist at email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
We believe trust is the foundation of every good client-lawyer relationship and we value the trust and confidence that our clients place in our firm. We work hard to earn that trust by understanding the diverse needs of our clients and responding to those needs with careful preparation, attention to detail and the ability to deliver proactive and practical solutions.
McQuarrie Hunter LLP is a mixed-practice firm offering services in the areas of corporate and commercial law, real estate and land development, estate law and family law, as well as commercial and general civil litigation and personal injury law. We are a regional firm servicing clients throughout Metro Vancouver and the Fraser Valley, inclusive of large and small businesses and individuals. These are exciting opportunities to work in a firm of high professional standing while remaining within easy access of all of Metro Vancouver and the Fraser Valley. The Central City Tower and retail complex are at the hub of the new Surrey city centre, immediately adjacent to the Surrey Central SkyTrain station and accessible by car via the Port Mann and Pattullo bridges.