After articling with McQuarrie Hunter LLP, Eric joined the firm as an associate in 2014. Eric deals with a wide variety of corporate and real estate matters, from buying and selling your home to buying and selling your business.
Prior to law school Eric worked in the wood products and construction industry which has taken him to different corners of the province. This has given him insight into the real workings of businesses as well as the construction industry.
In his spare time Eric enjoys spending time with his growing family (3 young boys) as well as travelling, hiking and camping.
Memberships & Professional Affiliations
- Canadian Bar Association
- New Westminster Bar Association
- Christian Legal Fellowship
Positions / Community Involvement
- Director – Bethesda Christian Association since 2014.
- University of Alberta, J.D. 2013
- University of British Columbia, B.Sc. Wood Products Processing
Years of Call & Jurisdiction
- British Columbia, 2014