Mike’s practice focuses on real estate developments and subdivisions and all related work, exclusive of litigation.
For thirty-five years Mike has been privileged to serve a wide variety of business clients in the Lower Mainland, many of them pursuing large, successful ventures. Many of these clients have been with him for decades and have become personal friends.
Memberships & Professional Affiliations
- Law Society of British Columbia
Positions / Community Involvement
- Options Community Services Society: director since 1989, chair of the board for 14 years
Lectures / Publications / Seminars
- HST for lawyers (Canadian Bar Association)
- real estate acquisitions, developments and subdivisions
- mortgages and personal property security
- incorporations and corporate reorganizations
- commercial agreements
Hobbies / Interests
Bachelor of Laws, University of Toronto, 1975
Years of Call & Jurisdiction
Called to the BC Bar in 1976