Administrative Support Staff Positions
Office Services Clerk Position Available – McQuarrie Hunter LLP in Surrey
We are currently seeking an Office Services Clerk to join our very busy team. Ideally, we would prefer someone who has a year or two of experience in law firm office services. If you are looking for a law firm office services position with a great firm in the Surrey area, McQuarrie is your firm.
Summary of Duties:
- Monitoring and maintenance of office and kitchen equipment
- Office, kitchen and coffee supplies
- File closing and retrieval
- Back-up reception duties
- Confidential recycling program
- In-house catering for lunch meetings
- Set-up of in-house special events
- Copying and scanning
- Postage and couriers
- Various data entry
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Team-oriented as well as the ability to work independently
- Self-starter who shows initiative
- Listens to instructions and executes well
- Quick learner
- Customer service oriented, pleasant personality – gets along well with others
- Basic skills with Microsoft Office programs
- Preferred experience in law office environment
To apply for this position, please email our HR Manager, Nicole Dunn at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Associate Lawyer Positions
- Although we do not have any specific associate lawyer positions available at this time, we will review unsolicited applications. If you are interested moving your practice to McQuarrie, please email Catherine Jacobs, COO at email@example.com.
Legal Support Staff Positions
- Unfortunately, we do not have any opportunities available at this time. We gladly accept resumes to be considered for future openings. Please submit resumes by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.