Port Mann SurreyBusiness Lawyers

Bylaw Proceedings, Permit Application, Council Presentations

Expropriation Lawyers serving British Columbia with Municipal Law Services

Yes, you can fight City Hall!

We represent both individuals and businesses in their dealings with local governments, both litigious and non-litigious, including breach of bylaw proceedings, permit applications and council presentations.

We can also ensure that you are fairly compensated in the event of expropriation of your property by a public authority.